Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wow! It's May!

Life became very busy for me, I seriously cracked down and did nothing but studio work. Hence my absenteeism. I finished last semester and this past semester with solid 4.0's. Go me!   Last night was Commencement! It took 3 hours alone for the ceremonies.  Whew, I survived.  So now maybe I can start knitting again? Hmm, will see.

I'm working on setting up my metals studio in the basement. It means a lot of sorting and moving things from upstairs all the way downstairs. If I hurry up and do this though, I will be able to immediately start working. I'm still waiting though for the phone call that my torch tips and hose kit are in.  They had said that it would be in by now. I think that I shall give them a call about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment