Friday, March 9, 2012

The Sun is shining!

Well lets see, I've been busy and got sick.  That's nothing new though is it? hrm.

JUST re-opened with an etsy shop.  I'm trying to get everything set up.   Here's the address coppermothstudio.etsy.com 

I will be trying to get stuff listed in the next couple of days.  Those items so far are, stitch markers and pendants.  I will be making some individual Pod's  and doing some electroforming in the near future to offer in my shop. 

~

The only knitting I have been working on is my Wool Peddlers shawl. I don't mind that. It satisfies me and that's all that matters.  I also did some sewing.  I've not done a whole terrible lot cause I had been sick and was still working my retail job AND I was picking up other people's hours that called off.

1 comment:

Evanita W Montalvo said...

Great to hear from you! Are you still making stuff out of bottle caps? I've been collecting them for you so hopefully I can bring them all over when I visit sometime over the summer. :)

I hope you are feeling better soon and glad your job is going well!

*hugs*

Post a Comment